What We Are Doing to Protect Our Patients and Staff
- We are requiring everyone who enters our office to wear a facial covering (mask).
- Our doors are locked in an effort to limit exposure and allow us to clean between patients. Please call when you arrive, so we can let you in.
- We are asking COVID-19 screening questions and taking the temperature of our employees on a daily basis as well as anyone who enters our office.
- We are cleaning/sanitizing surfaces, workstations and frequently touched objects multiple times throughout the day.
- We are lengthening in-office appointment times to allow us time to thoroughly clean/sanitize exam and procedure rooms in between appointments.
- Curbside audiology services now available.
- Virtual & remote fine-tuning options available on some products.
These rules are in place for your safety and the safety or our staff and community.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we reschedule and make new appointments.